For converting input signals from resistance thermometers (RTD), thermocouples (TC).
Available with analogue 4.20mA output signal, HART protocol, PROFIBUS PA and FOUNDATION Fieldbus communication interface.
Typically offered in three distinctive types of housing:
- DIN rail mounted devices suitable for panel installation.
- head transmitters for direct installation in thermometer terminal heads.
- field transmitters for direct connection in the process areas.
Complete assortment of compact thermometers, modular thermometers, thermowells, measurement inserts and accessories for all types of industries.
- RTD sensors (temperature-sensitive resistor sensors) – measurement of temperatures between -200 °C and approx. 600 °C
- thermocouples – TC (based on Seebeck effect) – temperature measurement in the range of 0 °C to +1800 °C.
Wide range of standardized sensors for various applications, customized solutions also available.